Stoppage Repairs & Re-Piping
Miami-Dade County Plumbers Unclogging Pipes
There are a variety of problems that can arise unexpectedly with pipes, including stoppages. Stoppages can happen in pipes anywhere in home and are typically caused by the buildup of hair, natural oils, and other substances such as soap and toothpaste.
Signs that your aging pipes may be in need of re-piping:
- Rusty water
- Bad-tasting water
- Low-water pressure
- Loss of water flow
- Leaking pipes
- Visible signs of corrosion
Small and minor problems with your pipes are often simply repaired by patching the issue. However, when it comes to major piping issues, sometimes it’s more beneficial to repie.
Benefits of Repiping?
- Improved water pressure
- Safer plumbing system
- Prevent plumbing leaks which can lead to mold growth and water damage
- Increased home value
- Savings – no longer have to spend money on costly repairs
We understand why so many homeowners avoid repiping their house for as long as possible. It’s a large-scale job that no homeowner really wants to invest in. But like everything else, plumbing pipes wear out over time. When damage is too extensive to repair, it is best to replace the pipes. For example, if the pipes are corroded or having constant leak problems, it’s time to replace the pipes.
Piping is similar to a car on one big way – once it starts breaking down, a snowball effect takes place. And, unfortunately, aging doesn’t happen to a single pipe but all the pipes throughout the house.
At first it might be small leak but before you know it more leaks and breaks occur. Then your piping system collapses and you are left with no water, possibly a flooded house and a major plumbing bill. Catching this breakdown in advance allows you to better prepare financially. It’s more cost-efficient to repipe before a major disaster occurs.
The team at Lion Plumbing has the expertise and equipment to execute a large-scale repiping job and help you stay free of pipe issues for years to come!
Why Choose Lion Plumbing?
We strive for excellence daily by offering:
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
- Upfront pricing so there are never any surprises
- 24/7 emergency service—emergencies don’t stop, so neither do we!
- Immediate assistance from a live agent at any time
- Service by a licensed and insured company for your greater peace of mind
- Courteous and uniformed technicians
- Honest diagnostics and estimation on all work
- No work ever subcontracted out – all work performed by our trained and experienced plumbers
- All labor warranted for 90 days (unless otherwise noted)
It is very important to call a professional plumber when any type of pipe issue arises. Our team has more than 30 years of industry experience, and we are available 24/7 for emergency plumbing services. Call us today at (305) 597-4555! We serve Miami-Dade county.