Expensive Repairs Can be Avoided
Have a leak? We’ll find it! Using electronic detection equipment – transmitters, pipe energizers, microphones and/or cameras – we evaluate the condition of all types of pipes and tanks, regardless of location. Whether your leak is inside a wall, below ground or under a slab, we can locate and repair it.
Signs that you may have a leaking pipe:
- Unusually high water bills.
- Water meter changing even when there is no water consumption.
- Chronic sewer backup.
- Running water sound when nothing is in use.
- Warm areas on concrete floors, mildew, or excessive moisture under carpets.
Signs of leaks in pools and spas:
- Automatic filler constantly releasing water.
- Loose of falling tiles or pool deck cracks.
- Loss of 1/8 inch of water or more in 24 hours. Very hot weather could mean evaporation, but consistent losses on this scale should be checked by a professional.
- Algae formation too soon after a chemical treatment.
If you would like to schedule an appointment or find out more about our services, please contact us at (305) 597-4555.