Expert Leak Detection in Miami
Expensive Repairs Can be Avoided
Slab Leaks – Sewer Lines – Kitchens – Bathrooms – Indoors – Outdoors – All Plumbing Leaks Located & Repaired
Have a leak? We’ll find it! Using electronic detection equipment – transmitters, pipe energizers, microphones and/or cameras – we evaluate the condition of all types of pipes and tanks, regardless of location. Whether your leak is inside a wall, below ground or under a slab, we can locate and repair it. We service Miami-Dade county. Call (305) 597-4555 now to schedule!
We do all of the leak detection work – never subcontracted out!
Why Choose Lion Plumbing?
We strive for excellence daily by offering:
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
- Upfront pricing so there are never any surprises
- 24/7 service—emergencies don’t stop, so neither do we!
- Immediate assistance from a live agent at any time
- Service by a licensed and insured company for your greater peace of mind
- Courteous and uniformed technicians
- Honest diagnostics and estimation on all work
- All leak detection done by our experienced technicians – never subcontracted out
We understand that hidden leaks are stressful. This is why we have our own leak detection equipment and leak specialists to locate yoru problem fast and with the least amount of damage possible. Lion Plumbing offers professional leak detection services backed by industry-leading experience. Our team undergoes extensive training and we use advanced technology to accurately locate leaks.
Why It’s Important to Select a Plumbing Company with In-House Leak Detection
There are many plumbing companies that claim they offer leak detection services but then break through walls and floors to find the leak causing preventable damage and destruction to your home or business. Not only is this extremely frustrating to you but it causes more damage and expense than necessary.
At Lion Plumbing, our leak detection services are always done by our in-house team of technicians and using our leak detection equipment that detects leaks with minimal to no damage to your home or business. You can rest assured that we get the job done without causing you unnecessary damage and cost.
Signs You May Have a Leak
Signs You Might Have a Leaking Pipe
- Unusually high water bills.
- Water meter changing even when there is no water consumption.
- Chronic sewer backup.
- Running water sound when nothing is in use.
- Warm areas on concrete floors, mildew, or excessive moisture under carpets.
Signs of Leaks in Pools & Spas:
- Automatic filler constantly releasing water.
- Loose of falling tiles or pool deck cracks.
- Loss of 1/8 inch of water or more in 24 hours. Very hot weather could mean evaporation, but consistent losses on this scale should be checked by a professional.
- Algae formation too soon after a chemical treatment.
If you would like to schedule an appointment or find out more about our services, please contact us at (305) 597-4555.